I never get tired of bragging about my little one or posting pictures of her, so I decided to just post a few of my favorites among the more recent pictures of her. She's been going through a growth spurt. Last time I measured her, she was almost 23" and weighed 11 lbs. She's huge! We had to loosen the straps on her car seat so she wasn't being smashed. The good news is that she's finally fitting into all the adorable 0-3 mo. outfits we have and let me tell you, she's adorable! Enjoy!

Hanging out in Dad's chair.

Practicing holding her head up. Some days she's great at it, other days, she just sits there and gets angry that I make her have tummy time.
She loves to hang out with Dad.
We had a date night on Saturday night and Josie got all dressed up. She looked much cuter than Justin and I did.

This one was just today. She smiles so much now. It makes life a lot more fun!
In case anyone wondered, yes, she is balding. It makes me sad to see all that beautiful dark hair fall out, but luckily, there is some fuzz growing back in. If she stays how she is now, I'm afraid she'll have a mullet. Mullets are cute, right?
5 comments:
I just got her birth announcement today! She is so cute and has a very contagious smile!
She looks so cute. Keep posting cute baby pictures. You will have to let us know what color her hair comes back in.
She's way cute Alissa! I was just on Laurel's blog and saw your link so I took a peek! I love all the hair accessories - too bad I couldn't do that with Tyler.
Hey, I'm so glad you made a comment on my blog. I love your little girl she is SO cute. We are good, just working and going to school. What about you guys.
Joslyn is adorable! I love how happy she always is. (I'm sad that she's coming in to get her shots this week - I'm sorry in advance!)
Babies can totally pull of mullets! They make it cute!
Post a Comment