Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Pictures

I've learned that waiting until Halloween morning to put together a costume isn't the best idea. As a result, Justin and I didn't dress up. But we dressed Joslyn up and went down to Mimi and Papa's house to see all the cousins. It was a lot of fun to see their costumes. Everyone was so cute. Well, except the scary ones. :) Here are some pictures.












4 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

she is cute in costume...i think that you should have her wear that to church!!!! she has cute double wiskers..hee hee!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ohh and we did come to your house just to see you guys and take all of your candy and were sadened that you were not home...and we only dared take one piece out of the bowl..oh well there is always next year!

Alissa said...

Well, someone was more daring than you because when we got home, the bowl was completely empty! :)

Mackenzie said...

Hey Alissa. I am getting ready to send my announcements out and wanted to get your address! So if you could send it on over that would be great:)