Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cute!

Yesterday, I had a play date with my friend Heather and we let our kids hang out too. They were SO cute together. We went for a drive in the car and they would just look at each other and giggle the whole time. In this picture, Josie says, "I hold a hand!" Cute kids!
It seems to me that Josie grew by leaps and bounds during the week she lived at Mimi and Papa's house. She says the funniest things now (and has SO MUCH HAIR!) Here are a few of the new phrases she says:
"I dunno!"
"Lissa, What doing?" (This is usually followed by me saying, "What's my name?" and then a big grin and a "Mommy!")
"I do it all by myself!"
"Don't push me!"
"Listen to me!"
"Look! I'ts my (fill in word here)!" When I went to pick her up, it was "Look! It's my Mommy!"

About 2 minutes ago, I asked Josie to show me her CUTEST smile. Here's what I got. She's such a doll. I am SOOOO happy to have her home and be back to life. Things are much more busy/crazy with a nearly-2-year-old in the house, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

That little girl seems like the ultimate little bundle of happiness and sunshine....I can see why you missed her so much!

Nielsen Family said...

Ah she's so cute! My Emma always learns more when she goes to Grandma's...don't know why. I'm glad she's home.

Melinda said...

Holy Cow Lissa! I just got all caught up on this story. Puts my ongoing morning sickness into some serious perspective...as in, not so bad.

Wish I was closer so I could be a help, or at least a hug or something. What a rough month. You are AMAZING to go through everything with such a good attitude. I can see where Josie gets her spunk and humor.

Erin said...

I love seeing all these cute pics of Josie. They just make me smile.

The Child Family said...

she is adorable. outings with friends are so fun