I can't believe that Josie is turning 2 in a little over a week! How in the world did that happen?Just a reminder, this is my baby (December 2008):
I don't know who this HUGE little girl is.. can't be my tiny little Josie!
Every chance I get, I like to take a picture of Josie and her cousin Tucker in the same chair at Mimi and Papa's house. Its a great way to measure how big they are getting.
Here is a picture from Halloween 2008.
And here is one from a couple weeks ago:
I just can't believe my little girl is so big! And going to be TWO YEARS OLD! Oh and in case you were wondering, we're experiencing the terrible twos in full swing already. Here are a few of our "favorite" new phrases from Josie.
"Don't push me!"
"I not go to time out!"
"Don't talk to me!"
"Don't look at me!"
"Don't touch my ____!" (filled in with whatever item you are close to).
But even with all the yelling we experience, she's still a sweet little girl. She's very good to say sorry when she's done something bad, and I often hear "I love you Mommy!" She gives the best hugs and kisses! I love my little girl and I'm excited at how big and smart she is. I just can't believe it happened so fast! I feel like a need a rewind button.




2 comments:
Happy early Birthday Josie! I love the pig tails!
It's true! I need a rewind button too!!!!
Post a Comment