I know I will take a ton of pictures during the next week, so I decided that I needed to hurry and get a post up to catch up on what we've been doing. We had family come in town for Thanksgiving, and it was a BLAST! Greg and his son Noah came to visit for a whole week! They stayed at Dan & Trisha's until Thanksgiving, then came to our house.
Our favorite play day was the sledding day! Here's a few pictures:
I apparently got caught up in the visiting and hanging out with all the family and cousins I hadn't seen in so long that I only got 2 pictures at the Thanksgiving Day shindig. We went to the Robinson Family get together. There were a LOT of people there! Here's a cute Josie:
And here is a picture of Grandpa and Grandma Robinson with all of their great-grandchildren who were there. The crazy thing is that a lot of them weren't even there!
After Thanksgiving partying was done, everyone came up to our house for a couple of days to hang out. Josie LOVED having Tutu (and everyone else) there.
We got a lot of snow that week, so the kids had a blast with Uncle Greg who kindly taught them all how to make and throw snowballs...
We also had Andrea and Sam come for Thanksgiving, but somehow I didn't get one picture with them in it! What was I thinking?? (Sorry guys!) Andrea and I were crazy again this year and went out on Black Friday. We hit the Wal-Mart 12:01 sale--that was INSANE, then got a few hours of sleep and went back out around 5. We got some awesome deals!
We had such a great time with everyone visiting, and really missed those who couldn't make it!
Here are some pictures from December:
Mommy and Josie (too bad you can't see my belly, because it's really getting quite HUGE).
Josie helped me make sugar cookies at Mimi's house.
And finally a cute little princess ready to go to church.
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year!




5 comments:
I love the snow pictures the best! Those cute kids all puffy and snuggly in snowsuits is so adorable!
Looks like you had a fabulous time!
What a cutie you have. We are jealous of your snow, so far none here.
super cute pics girl friend! miss not seeing you more.
That is a cute Josie...but what's she doing with that football...looks about to throw it at someone.
Post a Comment