She is beautiful....love her name too! Josie looks so thrilled! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
What a beautiful little girl. I love the picture of Josie holding her. A fabulous big sister already!
Very cute pic with Josie holding her. Can't wait to meet her.
She looks realllly cute Lissy!
Congratulations! So precious--it always makes me happy when little girls gets little sisters!!
she is so darling! congrats to you and your family :)
Oh I love the little bow in her hair- SO CUTE!!!! Josie looks very excited to be a big sister
Congratulations. Josie looks so grown up holding her.
She is so cute Alissa!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She is beautiful....love her name too! Josie looks so thrilled! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
What a beautiful little girl. I love the picture of Josie holding her. A fabulous big sister already!
Very cute pic with Josie holding her. Can't wait to meet her.
She looks realllly cute Lissy!
Congratulations! So precious--it always makes me happy when little girls gets little sisters!!
she is so darling! congrats to you and your family :)
Oh I love the little bow in her hair- SO CUTE!!!! Josie looks very excited to be a big sister
Congratulations. Josie looks so grown up holding her.
She is so cute Alissa!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment