As many of you know, and I'm sure the rest of you can imagine, going from one to two kids can be a little hectic! Our transition has been really good over all, due mainly to Josie being such a great helper, but we do have our rough days and I'm still EXHAUSTED. But then the little things, like this:
make it all worth it! Charlotte is getting big these days (almost 10 lbs!). She still sleeps most of the time, but she does stay awake for about an hour at a time, and sometimes more. She smiles the most right as she's falling asleep, but she loves Mommy and I get lots and lots of smiles. It sure makes my day!
Josie still keeps our hands full. She is such a smart little girl that some days we don't even know what to do with her! She says the funniest things and I wish we could just record them all, because I sure can't remember them. Here are a few:
"Oh no, its all my fault!"
"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do that."
"Oh, she's so cute!" (about Charlotte)
"But Mom, you need to come wif me to college."
"It was a askadent"
My wonderful sister-in-law took Josie for a couple days shortly after we had Charlotte so that I could recover and have a little one-on-one time with Charlotte. When I went to pick up Charlotte, baby Bella was suddenly not such a little baby anymore! I have a very similar picture of these little ones' older siblings when Josie was this little.. :)
Spring had been trying and trying to break free of winter. We've had a few nice days, but not many. On one such day, we went to the zoo here in Logan. By the way, they raised their prices. It costs twice as much now! ($1 for kids, $2 for adults)
We also got to enjoy General Conference during the first week of April. The conference was full of wonderful messages and I really enjoyed listening/watching it this time around! For the Sunday Afternoon session, we got together with my family who currently live in Utah at Dan & Trisha's house. Grandpa and Grandma Sessions (my grandparents) were down from Idaho. It was great to see them for a couple of hours!





1 comment:
Hahaha! I love the side by side Charlotte and Josie pictures. Definately sisters :). Your family is adorable.
Post a Comment