Exciting news: We have a buyer for our house!! Hurray! And so far everything is going great. Offer all signed? Check. Inspection? Check. Appraisal? Check! The next step is getting the loan approved, and the deadline for that is August 8. We are SO excited!! And as you can imagine, I've been going a little crazy trying to get everything packed up to move. We are going to move in with Justin's brother and his family for a few months while we save up the down payment to get a house down somewhere between North Ogden and Clearfield.
I was really looking forward to taking a break from packing today and posting a bunch of pictures and telling all about our fabulous summer, but I seem to have packed the cord to my camera, and until I figure out where, I won't be posting any pictures. Suffice it to say, we're having a great summer. Charlotte is getting big and sharing her giggles and smiles more often, and my little Josie is going to be THREE YEARS OLD on Sunday! I know everyone says how fast they grow up.. but it is SO true!! I can't believe she is almost 3!!
And now we're very excited to be moving. Josie asks every day if it is time to pack and when we are going to move. Her toys even play packing and moving these days. Well, I guess it's time to go search for my camera cord in the boxes I just packed.. ha ha! Happy Summer!




1 comment:
Yay, how exciting! I am envious of your house selling :) We are living in West Haven and LOVE it here! Good luck house hunting, I am sure you are so glad to be starting this next chapter.
Post a Comment