Thursday, November 17, 2011

Picture-less months..

Since my usb cord for the camera was lost, I quickly ran out of room on the memory card in my camera, then the battery died and I didn't know where the charger was, and basically, I have some bad excuses for having only 2 pictures for the entire month of September, and a whopping 2 for the majority of October. But hey, they're cute kids, right?
September:
Charlotte helping me get ready for our trip to Tutu's house.
Peek-a-boo!
The good news is that before we went on our trip to California, I made a bunch of room on the memory card. We decided that instead of having to worry about weather and drive in November that we would go for my mom's birthday and Halloween. We had a fantastic time!
Here is day one, making Halloween cookies with Tutu:
That's all for now, stay tuned until next time, for Day 2 in California: The Pumpkin Patch!

No comments: