Monday, January 9, 2012

Halloween

Our 3rd day in California was Sunday, and I didn't get any pictures, cause we didn't do a whole lot. We went to church at the ward that I grew up in, and it was great to see some of my friends who still live there! The next day was Halloween! Josie and Noah were VERY excited about that. Here are the girls in the morning, wearing their Halloween shirts.
Josie's favorite thing to do while we were there was to go on leaf hunts, and she built up quite a collection. On one such hunt, Papa and Josie discovered the hot tub and then had to go for a swim.
We had an adorable Wonder Woman:
Here are the kids all dressed up: Brewster from Chuggington, an adorable Chili Pepper, Wonder Woman, and a cute little Witch.
We went trick-or-treating with Greg and Noah before Noah had to leave. It was a fun fun day!
We loaded up and headed home the following morning. We had a great time visiting California and seeing everyone! We'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Charlotte's smile is absolutely infectious. I don't think I've ever seen such a big grin on such a little face. Cutie.