Little Charlotte is ONE! I can't believe it! Since she shares the beginning of March with 4 other people, we decided she could have her own party, so she didn't get lost in the crowd. Plus, parties are fun! We did a lady bug party... with lots of food!
The adorable birthday girl:
Just last week, we took Charlotte in for her 1 year check up. She's just a little miss--21%ile for her height and 4th percentile for her weight. We have doctor's orders to fatten her up. I just wish that her fattening diet wasn't affecting mine so much. :)
Other than being a skinny thing, she's perfectly healthy. Oh yea, and she's a walking machine! Long story short, she had lots of ear infections, and we decided to get tubes in her ears just a week before her birthday. She did a great job with everything and she is a much happier girl now. And the day we got the tubes in, she took off walking and started trying to talk. Her word arsenal now includes, "Mama, Dada, bird, shoes, dog, uhoh, yes, juice and Jos" (as in Josie). We just love this little monkey!




4 comments:
Cupcakes, Tutu, ladybugs.....how incredibly cute and fabulously girly! I kinda wish I had a tutu that I could like wear around the house and vacuum in or something! :) She is adorable!
She's so cute! I love the lady bugs. Charlottes outfit is especially adorable.
she can't be this old already!!!! WOW! So cute and fun!
Cute party! Your girls are getting so big so quick!
Post a Comment