Here we go again.. playing catch-up. :)
At the end of June, we had another family reunion. It was SO fun! I loved getting to know Justin's extended family a little better and letting the girls have some fun play time. I didn't get a lot of pictures though..
July started out with LOADS of fun. We started celebrating the 4th of July with a breakfast at Mimi and Papa's house. Josie and her cousins somehow found a hornet nest. I think Josie must have been the one to find it because she ended up with 17 stings!! Luckily, a little bendryl stopped the swelling and a parade cheered Josie right up!
That evening, we headed to Dan & Trisha's house for fun with the other side of the family. We had swimming, playing and riding bikes, finished off by some fantastic fireworks! Uncle Jon goes for the aerials. It was amazing!
By the end of the fireworks, both Josie and Charlotte were asleep. Silly girls! We had a great time with all the family!




No comments:
Post a Comment