So its officially fall here in Utah, and the leaves are changing! The canyon that connects Cache Valley with the rest of the world has some of the prettiest colors this time of year. Taking pictures from a car going 60mph doesn't always work out well, but I got a couple of good shots. Unfortunately, the pictures don't do the colors justice.
The down side of it being fall is that temperatures are dropping. At 1 pm today it was still 67 degrees inside my house. Yikes. At least we got some rain.




6 comments:
I am loving fall. Normally it's not a favorite time of the year, but for some reason this year, I am absolutely loving this season. It feels like we can slow down alittle more. Thanks for the pics, I need to get up the Canyon more to enjoy the colors!
I like your new blog and hope you find doing it as enjoyable as I do! It really is a great way to keep in touch. I have links to a bunch of other cousins on mine in case you don't have them. Your baby is so cute! Thanks for sharing baby pictures and fall pictures!
YAY!! There are some things that you give into and love and blogging is definitely one of them for me. I'm so excited to be in Utah for fall! It's too bad that it's got to get colder though. I'm so glad you posted pictures of Jocelyn. She's so cute!! Keep on posting!
Cool blog, you make mine look so boring :) The pictures of your baby are way cute.
wow, looks like you started a blog quick! so glad that you did. way cute!!!!! keep on posting and i will keep checking in. LOVE IT!
Hey Alissa!!! It's me Breana...you know :) I saw yoour blog from Noelle's page and thought I'd say hello. Noelle got me to have a blog so here I am.
Post a Comment