Josie had her 6 month check up last week and here are the latest stats: 26.25" long and 14 lb 8 oz. Ain't she a cutie??
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, look at her sitting all by herself. Abbie definitely needs some lessons!! She's a week older but still behind Josie! She was a whole pound smaller than her too at her 6 mo check!! I have to agree, she's most certainly is a CUTIE!!!
love here, love her, love her! do you remember what we talked about on sunday?????? what should i pick up for the yummy yummy yummy treats??!?!??!? please let me know, thanks love
6 comments:
Wow, look at her sitting all by herself. Abbie definitely needs some lessons!! She's a week older but still behind Josie! She was a whole pound smaller than her too at her 6 mo check!! I have to agree, she's most certainly is a CUTIE!!!
A very beautiful little princess! She always looks so happy.
What a cutie! Wasn't it great when she learned to sit up for her bath. It made it so much more fun at our house!
Conratulations! That's so exciting! I think Jason is getting baby hungry...I'd better watch out!
What a cutie!
love here, love her, love her! do you remember what we talked about on sunday?????? what should i pick up for the yummy yummy yummy treats??!?!??!? please let me know, thanks love
Post a Comment