So, it has nearly been a month since I posted anything. I wish I could say that I've been really REALLY busy, but I haven't. I've just been really REALLY lazy when it comes to blogging. Part of the problem is that with my new computer, I've had to reinstall the programs that I use to get my pictures off the computer/edit/etc. Well, I finally buckled down today and got it all on the new computer. Here is a picture overload of what we've been up to.
Outsmarting the baby-proof cabinets about 2 seconds after I put the dumb things on..
Going to the park!
Sitting on Aunt Dee's fireplace..
The 2nd Annual parade at Mimi and Papa's house. The kids decorated bikes, strollers, a goat and a wagon.
The baby wagon. Too cute!
The grand finale of the parade.. mmm.. candy!
My first adventure in the world of Marshmallow fondant. Fun, huh?
Hopefully I'll keep on top of the posting a little better in the month to come, so there won't be any more mammoth posts like this one. Other things going on this month that we didn't take pictures of:
1. Tutu came to visit for a few days! We were too busy having fun with her to take any pictures. She was only at our house for 2 days before she ran off to Lake Powell.
2. My brother Dave is in town and will be coming up for a visit this week. We can't wait!!
3. My sister Kelley is getting married next month, and me and Josie will be taking off to California for the wedding, and extending our trip for a little visit with the Californian siblings.
We have lots of fun to come and can't wait! We'll be sure to keep on posting.. :)




6 comments:
Cute cute pictures! Have fun with your family...I'm sad that I'm gonna miss you since I'll be in Utah the same time you'll be in Cali!
sounds like a fun month. The cake was awesome.
Looks like fun. Josie sure is growing. I love all her cute faces and new clothes!
You made that cake? WOW! That looks like a way fun cake!
I was going to comment on your lack of posts lately :) Looks like you have been having a ton of fun. Josie looks so cute, isn't it fun at this age? (usually) The cake looks neat, I am very impressed.
cute pictures! sounds like you guys have been busy! i love the cake you made and that fourth of july parade is darling :)
Fun pictures! Although in the picture of Josie in the new outfit from Mimi and Papa....I'm wondering what exactly you guys are watching on the tv?!? :)
Post a Comment