Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

Josie is now officially 1! I can't believe it! We had a party last week with the family, so for her actual birthday on Friday, we just had a mini-party with just us. Here are some pictures of the day.
Checking out her presents--we got her a couple of little toys instead of getting something big.


Macey's (the grocery store) started doing free 6 in. cakes for baby's first birthday. So here is Josie's free cake.

Singing Happy Birthday..

Chowin' down on some cake!


The after effects.



What a cutie! Happy Birthday sweet baby!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad that Josie had a good 1st birthday! I love her huge smile! (Just in case you don't remember me, I was out in the lobby with Tyler the same time you were out there with Josie)!

Brittnee said...

She is so dang cute! Glad she had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Josie! Looks like a great day! Crazy that she is ONE!! How fun.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

wow....little miss is one! happy day josie!

Cari said...

happy birthday josie! what a cutie!! that's so cool that macey's does free baby's first birthday cakes..i'll have to remember that! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josie!! What a cutie! Looks like she enjoyed her cake more than Abbie did hers :D How fun, can't believe how fast that time went!!!

Aaron and Devon said...

So fun that you have a adorable little girl. Tawna was over at my house and one thing led to another and I found your blog. I hope all is well!

Stewart Family said...

YAY! Happy Birthday little girl :o) Can't believe she is one! She is so cute. I hope we get to meet her soon.

Stewart Family said...

Good choice of music :o) Maunaleo is the song I danced at our wedding. When I opened the blog, it made me stop and think back. awww :o)

Stephanie Williams said...

Happy Birthday Josie!!! Yeah for the big 1!!! I love the picture of her eating the cake. So cute!

Noelle said...

Happy Birthday Josie! She LOVED that cake! So cute!!