Thursday, October 8, 2009

Josie's new Favorite Words...

Yesterday afternoon, Josie started saying a new phrase. It's her new favorite thing... Here's a video of it. Also, I FINALLY caught her on tape doing the animal noises. I think I could count on one hand the number of people who had actually heard her do the animal noises. Now you can all enjoy!

Here are a few other pictures of the last few days..
Talking to Tutu on the phone. She loves Tutu!!
Showing off her winter coat (and cheesy smile!)
Little lady can't go anywhere without her purse and cell phone...
Ready to play in the snow!!

6 comments:

Noelle said...

That is SO cute!! I love that after she said the monkey noise she laughed!

Anonymous said...

OH my GooDnESS...CUTE!!!

beth said...

I love her cheesy smile =) and the video was really cute!

DeAnna said...

such a cute video....capturing their little tiny voices is so pricelss!

The Child Family said...

Hey there Alyssa, Josie is SOOOOOOO cute, I love the "oh no"
I've been trying to teach Austin the animal sounds, but he's just not there yet :)
You have such an adorable family!!!!
It was so fun to see you at Girls night on Saturday!!!!

Cari said...

she is so darling! love the purse and cell phone! :)