October has been a fun and ca-razy month! Josie is into something new every day, I swear. Here are the highlights of our month.
Riding the horse at Mimi and Papa's house. She figured out how to make it rock on her own and its her new favorite toy there.
Getting ready for bed.
One day I made the mistake of leaving a hamper of clean clothes in the hall way. Josie kept bringing me pieces of clothing that she wanted to put on. Here she is wearing 2 of my shirts and a wash cloth for a hat...
We had our first snow this month!! It went away pretty quick, but it was fun to go out and play for a few minutes. Josie loved it!
We are learning how to feed ourselves at our house... It's been an interesting time, and involves lots of clean up.
Grandma Tutu's birthday was this month. We made her a fun apron and sent it off, but not before Josie tried it on. Here she is! I'm afraid she doesn't make such a great adult clothing model..
The rest of the month was Halloween, of course! (See previous posts for that).
Here is a sneak peek into our November! New boots!
Feeding baby Stitch some crackers (Josie is great at sharing with Stitch and Woody).
Cheeser..
We hurry outside to enjoy the fall weather whenever there is a nice day..
We went down to Farmington to hang out with Aunt Kelley and do some crafts.
Ice cream!!
Getting into trouble..
.. and letting everyone know how I feel about it with this look!
Putting on every hat we can find!
And last of all, here are the latest sewing projects! I got this idea for this dress from this site. I made this out of one of Justin's old button-up shirts. I think it turned out pretty cute and it looks good with a little puff-sleeve onesie underneath.
Here's a shirt I just finished today. I'm pretty proud of it, and Josie looks adorable (as always). My favorite part about sewing is that every time I try something on Josie to make sure it fits before I finish it off, she says, "Oooh, Pitty!" Such a ham!
Well, stay tuned for more this month! We have an exciting month ahead of us. Uncle Lance and Aunt Tassia (Justin's bro & family) will be coming for a visit from Texas, and Uncle Sam, Aunt Andrea, Aunt Kimberly and Kimberly's boyfriend will be coming for Thanksgiving from California! We can't wait to see everyone!




6 comments:
Love the new clothes. Can't wait to see everyone at thanksgiving, it's been a long time.
You are talented with the sewing. It's funny to see how many things Josie does that Zach does too. Isn't this age fun?
What a cutie! So you're coming to Thanksgiving? I can't wait to see ya. Emma and Josie can destroy the place!
She is so freakin cute.... I hope Paxton turns out as cute.
Your little girl is adorable!! And you look amazing too. I'm impressed with your sewing skills.
She is so cute!!!
I love that craft you did with your Aunt. what are they made out of?
Sorry about all the clean laundry. but she sure looked cute in it all :)
Post a Comment