Sometimes when we hear the garage door open, we like to hide from Justin and then jump out and say "boo!" Other times, we just sneak up on Justin when he's in the other room. We crawl along and I have to remind Josie to be sneaky. So today, Justin got home and Josie and I hurried to hide in the hallway. As we started to sneak out of the hallway, Josie took the lead and crawled all the way over to Justin, saying "Neak, neak, neak". What a cute little stinker! I wish I had it on video..
6 comments:
Oh! Brody used to say the same thing, neak. It always reminded me of your mom's joke. "You neak up on it." Something about how do you catch a rabbit.
Cute!!
Ooooh that is precious! You guys are so cute!
that is soo funny!
too cute!
That is so cute!!!
Post a Comment