Monday, December 21, 2009

Pre-Christmas December

I came to the realization that I will have lots of pictures of Christmas day. So I decided to post a December blog with everything pre-Christmas so that I can devote a whole post to just Christmas! I love this time of year and I especially love sharing it with my little monkey this year. Here are some pictures of our holiday fun:




We're still working on feeding ourselves..


I taught Josie how to say "reindeer", and she loves toting around the little reindeer at the bottom of the picture. One day she decided that he would be happier with the other reindeer...
We started having weekly play dates with a friend of mine, and last week we got out the dress-up clothes. The big girls had pretty dresses on, so Josie needed one too!

I was hoping to have a picture to put in our Christmas cards this year, but I just couldn't find a good family one, so I decided to try getting one with Santa. Josie is generally GREAT with strangers. We were hoping that she would do ok. This is the best picture we got. Apparently, Santa pretty scary!

Mom's shoes...

On Saturday, we woke up to a sick baby. We've had throwing up, diarrhea, lack of energy, etc. The doctor says its not too serious, just a stomach bug. Josie's been a little trooper through it all. Here's her happy-sick face..

Hopefully she'll be fine by Christmas. The Doc said it should only last a couple days, and she already seems to be on the mend. Hang in there Josie bug!

At the beginning of the month, we got the first REAL snow (real meaning, it sticks around and there's lots of it!) We were getting ready to run an errand, so Josie decided to help dad shovel. She LOVES the snow! (although, she calls it "nose")
Stayed tuned for the Christmas update! We wish we could spend the holidays with all you family and friends (especially you guys in Hawaii), but pictures and web cams will have to do. Have a very very Merry Christmas!! :)

5 comments:

Stephanie Williams said...

Sorry she isnt feeling well. Tristan and Lore had it too, Its just hitting all of Utah I hear. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. The reindeer story is super cute!

Cari said...

cute pictures! i love the one of josie in her hat and coat!
hope she gets feeling better soon, have a merry christmas! :)

Nielsen Family said...

Cutie! I haven't take Em's out in the snow yet. I'm terrible. Josie looks like one smart cookie and that cheeseball grin is so cute!

DeAnna said...

oh that happy-sick face is so sad! The poor little thing, she does look like quite the trooper! Merry Christmas!

The Child Family said...

How cute!!!! I can't wait to see your Christmas post. It seems like December has been treating you and yours pretty well so far :)