Josie is a regular chatterbox these days, so I just wanted to make a post with some of my favorite things she says so that I can remember them when it comes time to putting it in a scrap book.
As soon as she sees me going for the diaper caddy, she says, "No diapey, no diapey!!"
On a similar topic, when she needs to go (and sometimes when she already has), "A poo poo, Mama."
"Muscles!!!" (while flexing)
Dad has taught her how to pretend with her stuffed animals, so she'll grab 2 and here's how the conversation goes.. "Hi bear, hi bear, mwuah!"
"(Gasp!) A-sat?" (her version of What's that?)
"'Ere-a go!" She says this when she's all done with something and wants you to take it.
"Wow!"
"I sowwy" (this is usually accompanied by a "Mama")
"Tank-oo, Wecome!" (Yes, she says them one right after the other).
"Bess you!"
Just today she started saying "Dada, wook" when she learned that Dad goes to work.
And my personal favorite, "Mommy!"
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago




6 comments:
So fun. I love that real english words are starting to come out. It should make some things so much easier.
That is so cute! She is getting so big!
So sweet! We need to see you guys soon!
Ah too cute! I love the bears talking...haha.
That is so cute!!! I LOVE the muscles one :)
Post a Comment