Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Funny Girl

I wish you could all spend as much time with Josie as I do! She is such a character and I wish you all knew her! Here is yet another peek into daily life with Josie.
All dressed up, nowhere to go..
She says to me, "Mommy, Look! I boo-ful!"
Don't they say that shoes make the outfit?
We love to go to the zoo and see all the animals! I don't take the stroller anymore, since its such a small zoo. Josie gets to explore at her own pace. She's so enthralled by animals, especially birds.
We were busy doing yardwork on Saturday and I think Josie needed a break. She pushed the stroller out into the yard and climbed in...
Saturday was also haircut day! Daddy got a haircut and then it was Josie's turn.. and it was almost literally a single HAIR cut. I couldn't bear to take off much! We trimmed the bangs and I cut a teeny lock off the back to put in her baby book. Here's the before:
And after! She looks so old now!
She loves reading books and finds the funniest places to read:
And before you go, here are a couple of funny little things Josie has done lately:
-I gave her a handful of Reese's Pieces (orange, brown and yellow in color). She ate all but the orange ones and said "All done!" Apparently oranges don't count!
- We were jumping on the trampoline and Mimi & Papa's house. Josie put both hands on her face and yelled "My cheeks!"
And finally, a video for you to enjoy. Sorry its turned on the side. I thought I'd be able to fix it..

7 comments:

Tassia said...

What a stinkin' cutie! I can't wait to see you guys! Only 16 more days and we'll be on the road to UTAH! YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW!

Jandel said...

She looks like quite the character, someday we will have to get together.

Kristin said...

I love your updates! I love you pictures of Josie, she is such a funny thing! Hope your doctor has more good news for you on your next visit . . .

Miss you 'lissa

DeAnna said...

She is a DOLL! I love her bangs!

Melinda said...

What a little comedian. I love the picture of her sitting in the box.

beth said...

I love the bangs! They make her look like a big girl.

Nielsen Family said...

Oh the bangs do make her look so much older! What a big girl. Its so so cute though!