I didn't realize how far behind I was on posts! My last real update was on June 2! So, here is what we have been up to this June.We had play days with Josie's friend Emmi. They have a lot of fun together. And they're so cute too!
Tutu came to stay with us for a week before baby Gavin showed up. Josie LOVED it, as we all did. Here are some of the things we did.
Josie jumped in bed with Tutu every morning to read some stories.
Josie had her first ice cream cone (one that was all hers) up at Aggie Ice Cream. She thoroughly enjoyed it! Getting Aggie Ice Cream is one of Tutu's favorite things to do in Logan.
We went to Summerfest, a yearly art festival that they have here in Logan. Our favorite things were the cinnamon toasted almonds, the gyros and the balloons. Josie got a flower, and for the next few days was saying "More Balloons!"
Justin's Uncle Chris got called as a mission president in Canada, and we got to go to the farewell for him & the family that is going with him. Josie ended up getting sick, so these are the only pictures I have of the whole day...
It was Josie's first encounter with the curling iron and her hair was too cute to not take a picture.
We were planning on having the baby shower for Gavin on the Saturday before he was due and he decided to come early--the day before the shower. So we hurried down to the hospital on Friday and Tutu and I were able to be there when he was born. It was amazing! Kelley did great, he's a beautiful baby, and everyone is doing great still.
After that, our little family had a get-together with some long-time friends.
The big excitement was when the horses came to the edge of the yard to say hello.
Tim shared his football with the horse..
Josie's favorite part was the swings.
Here are a couple shots of the group. We had a great time seeing everyone!
She decided her potty is a hat. (Don't worry, it's CLEAN!)
Sorry, these next couple are blurry! Lance & Tassia came for a visit, and Josie had a fun time playing with Lucas and Delaney. Luckily it was a long visit this time, so we got to see them more this month (July).
A quick medical update for everyone, I am officially off of the predisone and my platelet levels have been in the normal range for over a month now. I have my final check-up with the specialist on Wednesday to see if my count has stayed up since stopping the medication about 2 weeks ago. Our family is doing well and loving the summer. I have a few more pictures for the month of June, but I think that's enough for this post, don't you? I hope you all had a wonderful month of June, and hopefully I won't get this behind on my posting again.




4 comments:
Love all the pics. Josie is always smiling:) I got to see your mom, sis, and baby Gavin this weekend. He is a keeper!!! Glad everything is looking good for you. Hopefully this next appointment will be your last.
I'm glad you are doing well! Wish I could have made it to the baby shower....those cupcakes are so cute! I think my favorite picture in the bunch is the one of Josie in the swing.....that one is sooooooo cute!
Busy busy! I really like the one of Josie in the swing too. Glad to hear that you're doing better!
So happy to hear you are doing well and love, love, LOVE all the pictures of Josie. Her smile is infectious, even digitally.
Post a Comment