Monday, August 16, 2010

A few July pictures..

We got home from Island Park on the 5th, just in time to celebrate the 4th of July with family. Kelley, Nate, Gavin and Tutu came over for a BBQ and some fireworks. We had a fun time, complete with a stray kitten that tried to make its home in our garage and even our house..
We had a mini-birthday with Tutu, since she decided she had to go back home to Hawaii finally..
The fireworks watching crew. (You can see the cat that tried to live at our house right behind me!)
Nate deciding which firework to light next. I didn't get any pictures of Justin because he spent a lot of time chasing the cat out of the garage.
About a week later, Josie and I went to the sidewalk sale in Logan with some friends. We got a coupon for a free play at the jump house/slide. The kids had a blast.
Josie even got brave enough to try the slide. Twice!
Next time I'll post some pictures from Josie's birthday party!

1 comment:

The Child Family said...

What a fun July. I'm glad some fam from Hawaii was able to come and enjoy it with you. Can't wait to see the pics from Josie's b-day