I still haven't posted pictures of Josie's birthday, and it's SEPTEMBER! Oh boy, am I behind on things! Anyways, here are some pictures from the rest of our fun and exciting July.
We had a day when a couple of my sisters-in-law came up to our house to make hair bows and hang out. Josie and Tucker had a GREAT time playing. They are too cute together!
One of Josie's favorite things of late is seeing how many things she can get in her mouth.. she's trying to drink from 2 sippy cups at the same time here.
Me and Kimmy decorated the cakes. Here we are working hard..
Here's Josie's Ariel cake. She (and most of the other little girls) thought it was the best thing ever! I've never made so many frosting stars in my life! And I would never have gotten the cake done if Kim hadn't helped! It was lots of work!
Josie enjoying her cake. She chose to have the flower for her special piece. I wish I had a picture of her blue mouth after. :)
Other news going on with us, Justin recently got a new job! He now works down at Hill AFB in Ogden. We are trying to sell our house and move down that way, but for now, he is commuting to work. Also, we are happy to announce that baby #2 is on it's way! He or she is due on March 5, 2010. We're thrilled! (and a little terrified!) But hey, life is good.




7 comments:
I bet you had some serious hand cramps from the cake but it looks like it was worth it.....it turned out really cute! I like the family pictures, they turned out so well!
You kicked butt on that Ariel cake, it was awesome! Any little girl's dream come true. =)
Congrats on baby #2! Josie will be such a fun big sister!
Congrats! Life will be fun with 2 kids- I am alittle scared too to have two ( wow that was alot of too's). Good luck selling the house,
wow! crazy cake, it is awesome.
I wondered why you were trying to sell your house- here I thought your neighbors were just driving you crazy ( ha ha). Josie is a cutie. Congrats on the pregnancy- hope all goes well for you. :)
That Ariel cake rocks. The only thing cooler is the chicken hat. Too bad it disappeared. I totally would have rocked it...
Post a Comment