Monday, September 27, 2010

August

We had a busy and fun month of August! I do love the summer, but I just can't handle the HOT, HOT temperatures! So I'm really excited about fall. Anyways, here is the short version of our August:
A cute 2-year-old.

Newly-remembered cousins (Dan and Trisha and their family moved up to Utah! Hurray!):

Figuring out how clothes and shoes work. Still working on who needs to wear them.

We checked out the state fair. It was HOT! But Josie loved the animals.

Shotgun shooting! No, Josie didn't get to shoot.

First REAL hair cut! The mullet is gone.

And play dates with friends!
Oh yea, and my birthday was somewhere in there, but we didn't get any pictures of that somehow. It seems like we don't get pictures unless I'm behind the camera or physically hand the camera to Justin. That's ok. My birthdays aren't as exciting as Josie's!
I hope you all had a great August!

1 comment:

Jason and Abby said...

I'm a little sad about the lack of mullet :0) She rocked that mullet! :0) So adorable!