And I am FINALLY caught up with my pictures! Here we are at the very end of September and I'm already putting up my September pictures. Hurray!
Toy Story 3 came to the cheap theater here and we decided it would be fun to take Josie to the "big movie". If things didn't go well, it was $6 total and we didn't feel bad about walking out on that. Luckily, Josie LOVED it. (Especially the buttery popcorn). This is before the movie started, so we didn't disturb anyone's show.
We decided to start looking for a winter coat, since we know it's coming. We found this on a GREAT deal and its adorable! She wanted to wear it every day, so I had to hide it for now.
My mom mailed us this amazing dress she made out of one of my old prom dresses. No pattern, she just made it. If you don't know my mom, she's the most amazingly talented person I know. :) It was my niece's Halloween costume last year, and will probably be Josie's next year. It's still a little big.
We celebrated Brandson's 2nd birthday with the family. Josie loved this pool! She stayed out long after the other kids came in.
Dan and Trisha came up one day to help get our house ready to sell. Josie followed Uncle Dan around ALL day.
This last Saturday we went up to Bear Lake to hang out with some friends at a cabin. It was my first time going there, which is SAD since I have lived so close for over 5 years...
We came home with a souvenir: a nice black eye! Josie fell and hit/cut right below her eye. She's got a pretty good shiner now! This is Sunday:
Enjoy the rest of September! :)




5 comments:
that is one amazing princess dress!
Oooh how fun! She's getting so big! I'm excited that she can sit through a big girl movie now!
I still haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet. I'm glad Josie liked it- she looked so cute with her popcorn.
I can't believe your mom made that dress without a pattern- she must be incredibly talented!!!!
I can't believe you hadn't been to Bear Lake- Did you like it?
Sorry about Josie's black eye- at least she's still smiling though :)
Love all those big Josie smiles!
That dress is so pretty! Of course, Josie could make pjs and cowboy boots look stylish, so there you go.
Glad you all had such a fun month!
Post a Comment