We went to check out the Hogle Zoo with Kelley, Trisha and their kids. We all had a blast!
They had this elephant out by the real elephants. He makes noises and sprays water out of his trunk. Josie was the only one brave enough to sit with Aunt Kelley. And by brave enough, I mean I sat her there and Kelley held onto her.
We took a lunch break and had a fun picnic.
They had a playground in the kids area, and I must say, this was my least favorite part of the zoo! Instead of being in a compact area, the playground is spread out in a long strip. After losing sight of all the kids a couple times, we moved on.
Here we are at the end of the day:
Here are some of the fun things we saw:
And by popular demand, here is a picture of how BIG I am getting!
I am officially 21 weeks today (over half-way!) and in case you hadn't heard, it's a girl! We are excited to have two little princesses running around.
In case you don't remember from last year, these displays are made using LOTS of pumpkins. Every character is part pumpkin. Its amazing to see how creative people can get! Here are just a few of my favorites. There were SO many cool displays!

As we were leaving, I was able to distract Josie from throwing a fit just long enough to snap this picture:
I am officially 21 weeks today (over half-way!) and in case you hadn't heard, it's a girl! We are excited to have two little princesses running around.
Now if only we could think of a name for her.. :)




6 comments:
Those sugar cookies appear to be baked perfectly...soft and chewy. Am I right? What's the secret? Maybe it's because I never stay long enough in one home to figure out my oven.
I hate that part of the hogle zoo too. What a bad design. But that Pumpkin walk looks awesome! And conrats on a new baby girl! How fun!!
Cute pictures....you look adorable! My kids LOVE the playground at the zoo but it is sometimes hard to keep sight of them! I bet it's so fun to be able to get together with your siblings and their cute kids more often these days. Hope that little baby girl is helping you have a pleasant pregnancy...Josie is going to be such a cute big sister...that little girl has got the cutest smiles around!
Glad you guys have been having fun. Cute baby bump you got there!
You're such a cute pregnant lady :) Looks like you guys are doing some fun things.
Looks like you've been busy with lots of fun Halloween activities! I love the bump, you look great.
Post a Comment