Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I hope you are all having a happy Halloween! Here is what we've been up to the rest of this month:
In the car one day, Josie said, "Mama, take a picture of me!"
I may be biased, but I think she's about the cutest thing ever! Here's a couple shots of our pumpkins this year. Justin's mom GREW that mammoth Mr. Potato-head pumpkin in her garden! I'm impressed!

Logan always has an array of Halloween activites going on, and we have a blast hitting a few of them and getting some extra use out of those costumes! Here is Josie ready to go to the Library's Halloween Story-time on Friday:
We went Trick-or-Treating at the mall on Saturday morning:

For those of you who don't live in Utah, when Halloween lands on Sunday up here, the majority of people go Trick-or-Treating on the 30th. So that's what we did this year. We braved the rain and the cold and went out with some of Justin's family. She was the cutest little fairy out there! Unfortunately, we had to put her coat on before too long. At least she still had the wings outside her coat!
Enjoying the loot afterwards.
We had to get a shot of Josie and Tucker--their 3rd Halloween! Neither one really wanted to take a picture. They wanted to eat candy!

Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Tassia said...

My goodness! I can't believe how big Josie is getting!!! She looks so adorable in her fairy costume. Delaney was a ladybug and had cute wings too. Would have been a cute picture with the two winged ones. :)

Stephanie Williams said...

Very cute Alissa! Did you make her costume? Its awesome!! Happy Halloween!

The Child Family said...

Josie looked so cute!!! I didn't know the mall did trick or treating- I'm going to need to remember that for next year