I have been way behind on posting videos, and there is really no way to catch up on those. It takes forever to upload them! So here are a couple of my favorites from the last few weeks.
Listen carefully and you can hear Josie singing the ABCs..
One of Josie's favorite movies is The Little Mermaid. Can you tell she's seen it a few times?




7 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so cute!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the little mermaid song! That is too too cute!! Go Josie, Broadway star in the making!!
I LOVE when they start singing songs by themselves! She's so sweet!
OMG! Jason and I loved these videos! Thank you so much for sharing! She's adorable!
I can not believe how much she can say!
Very cute! love it...isn't it neat??? haa haa haa
Whoa, are you kidding! That's crazy fantastic that she knows the song that well.
Post a Comment