Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tutu and Papa Visit

We were lucky enough to have my Mom and Dad come for a visit in July. It was great to get to spend so much time with them and with the family that lives out here!
We started out with a day at the splash pad. The cute kids wanted to get warm in the sun.
 We had a fun day at the zoo with everyone. 


 We had a play day at Kelley and Nate's. The kids played in the pool while some of the adults had a water-gun fight. Kim, Trisha and I TOTALLY smoked Justin and Jon.  :)
Charlotte even got in the spirit!

 We made sure to get some pictures the last night we were all together. 

 Little Josie had a birthday in July! She is now 4!! Here is the party with Justin's family:
 Yup, still silly. 
 On the 24th, we celebrated Pioneer day with some Pop-its and sparklers. The girls thought they were pretty great.


 We had another party with my family for Josie's birthday. What a lucky girl!


Well, now I'm only 3 1/2 months behind. Hopefully I'll catch up soon. Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Pioneer Day! I miss having that day off of work. Your kids are the cutie-patootiest.