Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Little stinker!

So this morning I was eating breakfast and watching Josie work her way across the living room towards me. She usually stops at the linoleum because its a little too slippery to navigate. Today she just kept right on coming, and after I finished my bowl of cereal, I looked down to find this:
Apparently, crawling just isn't enough. What a little stinker!

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

It's amazing how fast they learn things! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness, you have quite a little mover on your hands!!! I can't even believe that! SOOOO cute, though, look at that little side grin, LOVE IT!!!!

Noelle said...

Yay!! What a big girl!

Jandel said...

You are in for a lot of fun times and some stress. Zach's favorite thing to do now is climb the lamp and rock back and forth. It's cute but annoying. She looks like a cutie.

Stephanie Williams said...

She is so cute! The joys of having a mobile child, eh? You go Josie!!!