Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

Since we don't get any TV channels, we decided to spend the weekend down in Ogden so that we could watch General Conference. On Saturday, we spent the day over at Dan & Tara's house with a few friends. Josie LOVED their stairs. It was the first thing she went for when we got her out of the car seat. You'll have to turn your head for the video... sorry.


Saturday Evening, we headed up to Justin's parents house and had dinner. The girls hung out while the boys went to Priesthood Session, and then we had hot fudge sundaes. Sadly, I forgot to get the camera out for that. Josie loves her cousin Tucker and they were playing SO cute together! At one point, she was trying to get away from Papa and ended up tackling Tucker. Oh how I wish I had my video camera ready!! Also on Saturday night, Josie got to try out the hot tub! She loved it! Papa had his camera ready.


Sunday we stayed at Justin's parents' house and watched conference. A baby is quite the distraction! She loved Mimi's giant basket of toys.


Since it was such a beautiful day, we went outside after conference was over and played on the swings. It was such a nice weekend, with a GREAT general conference.


On a side note, Josie has started getting herself into all kinds of predicaments. Here are a few examples:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looked like quite a spill on the stairs, did she fall all the way down?? I love the funny places she ends up, the laundry basket is great, she looks like a baby doll laying in there!! Too cute :D Glad you guys had a good weekend with family, I'm jealous of the hot tub, looks fun!!

Stephanie Williams said...

I love all the pictures of Josie head first, over the chair, in the basket. So cute. She is growing so fast. I hope we get to meet her one day soon.

Alissa said...

The spill wasn't too bad, she actually slid down one stair and caught herself. I just panicked, so the crazy camera job makes it look worse. :)

Stewart Family said...

She is getting so big. She is so cute, she looks like she has a very fun and curious personality.