Well, we are back from our wonderful vacation to Hawaii. We had such a great time! We were really worried about traveling with an 8 month old, but Josie did GREAT. She hardly cried at all on the flights, and the worst thing we encountered was a minor blow-out just before landing in LA on our way back. She ended up having to wear only a onesy on the flight back to SLC because I forgot to put extra pants in our carry on. The trip was fabulous, my sister's wedding was beautiful and it was so great to see all of my family and for all of them to see Josie. I hated leaving, but it is really nice to be home with all my own stuff. The down side is that there is no food in the house except for oatmeal. So I desperately need to go shopping. When we get unpacked and settled, I'll post some pictures.
2 comments:
It sounds like it was a beautiful trip....look forward to pictures!
I'm glad you got to see your family. It must be hard to be so far from most of them. But that's awesome that you got to go back and visit and a big congrats to Andrea. I think the last time I saw her was when we went to Lake Powell. The sessions can always make a trip a blast. Can't wait for the pics.
Post a Comment