The last week or so has been spring cleaning! Hurray! When I was a kid, I hated spring cleaning, but I found it very refreshing to clean, rearrange, and haul a bunch of junk off to D.I. So far, I've cleaned our bedroom, the kitchen and living room. My on-going projects are 1. Paint the bathroom and 2. Organize the junk/computer room. I've been thinking that these projects shouldn't take more that a couple hours each. I didn't factor in the baby. What do you do with a baby while you're painting? So I get to work in about 45 minute chunks while she naps. It's definitely interesting and I'm glad that no one sees the rooms I'm working on. :)
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last little while.
Josie is an escape artist and we woke up one morning to this...




4 comments:
Just bring her to my house for a couple of hours when you want to paint! She'll entertain Abbie and maybe teach her some new tricks :D Seriously, though, call me and bring her over!!
My favorite is the dryer picture, LOVE IT, too cute!
So cute. Isn't it funny how feelings toward spring cleaning changes. I can't wait to put away, give away and organize. My junk is driving me crazy!!!
I love the photo of Josie in the dryer :o)
Congratulations on the cleaning! That's an awesome feat! We'll have to hop on the spring cleaning train soon
She is so cute. She looks like she keeps you busy. What fun.
Post a Comment