On Sunday, we went down to Justin's parents house for dinner. Somehow, Josie ended up being the only kid there. As a result, there was much spoiling by Mimi and Papa. She got to crawl all over the table after dinner, and somehow got a hold of the cookie jar...
"Almost got it..." (Notice the tongue out for concentration)
"Ahhh.. the sweet taste of success!" (and chocolate)
She worked so hard to get the cookie that we let her have a small bite. A few minutes after this, she crawled over to Papa and took the last bite of his cookie right out of his hand and ate it. Little stinker!
"I wish I could go outside.."
We had some crazy weather yesterday! It was a little overcast and windy all day, and then around 4:45ish it got super windy and started raining. Then it started hailing so much that it looked like snow on the ground! It was so crazy! Then 10 minutes later it was mostly clear and a little sunny. It was so weird. But hey, at least our lawn is getting some water. :)




3 comments:
I totally had to look up that word! haha Josie is so cute. Little swipper. She has her tongue out just like Grandma Robinson!
LOL...funny...Lance and I have been playing Scrabble together lately which is something we haven't done since before we had Luke. It's HILARIOUS that you and Justin had the exact same word. Weird! Josie is such a cutie! I can't wait for Delaney to get here! Only 27 more days! YAY!
What else are you supposed to do at the grandparents' house, eat tons of sweets!! She's a cutie.
Post a Comment