Thursday, June 25, 2009

Videos

Here are a couple of the latest videos of the little bug. She is getting so big, I can't even believe it! This one is her figuring out how to move her little walker around. Its kind of long, but funny.

We've been watching "So You Think You Can Dance" lately, and Josie really gets into it. Also, she's decided that walking might be worth her while, so she actually takes off by herself these days. Too cute!

4 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

wow what a gal and what great moves...she might make it on that show one of these next years. too much fun..and too cute!

Tassia said...

Too funny! Luke loves "So You Think You Can Dance" too! If you think she gets into it now, just you wait! Luke has moves I've never seen before! LOL!

Nielsen Family said...

Oh cute! I love her little dance.

Jason and Abby said...

Adorable! Glad to see ya'll are doing so well