Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nerds are handy!

So some of you may have noticed the recent changes of the blog look. I just had to brag for a minute. My wonderful hubby has helped me totally customize my blog. I can choose whatever color I want, and he finds out what its called (its hexadecimal value) and we can change the colors of the background, font, etc. We even made the header a font that wasn't one of the choices provided by blogger. And check out my fancy header picture--rounded corners and all. Whoever said nerds aren't handy was TOTALLY wrong. My blog is awesome, and I have my handy nerd to thank. Thank you hunny!!

6 comments:

Tassia said...

Power to the NERDS!! :) Miss you guys!

Nielsen Family said...

Its very cute! And your picture makes me long for home!

Anonymous said...

I love it, looks AWESOME! Great job Justin! I don't know what I'd do without my handy nerdy hubby, too :D

Noelle said...

Nice blog!! Also it looks like you guys had a ton of fun in Cali and at Kelley's reception here. I wish we could've made it! CUTE pictures!!

Stewart Family said...

Very nice! Love the photos below. Good job with the cake. WOW!

Jaynann said...

I just found your blog...it IS cute. I keep begging my nerdy hubby to teach me some of that stuff too..one of these days. Nerds make the best husbands!+) I'd gladly keep my nerd over a jock any day =0)