I just haven't really felt like blogging lately. Maybe its because my stupid Internet takes too long to upload the pictures. Who knows. Well, I finally decided to post some highlights from the last month and move on so I can keep up to date. At the beginning of this month, we took a trip up to Island Park, ID with Justin's family. It was a TON of fun!! Lots of eating, playing games, 4-wheeling, and Yellowstone! Here are some pictures.
Finding new things in the cabin..
Yellowstone Trip
Josie loved all the flowers everywhere
We went and saw the play "The Secret Garden" at the Playmill Theater in West Yellowstone. Josie liked the pre-show and then threw fits the rest of the time. Luckily, I'd seen the same play a couple years ago, so I wasn't upset about being in the hall the whole time. It was like having a back-stage pass! :)
Josie has a new-found love for the zoo. We get a gasp and a point every time she spots an animal and she feels quite at home there..




8 comments:
Love the picture of her pointing and gasping at the zoo. To cute. Sounds like a busy month. Glad you guys are doing well.
I would have to agree that Josie is quite adorable! Can't wait to see ya'll! :)
I want to go to Yellowstone SO bad! It looks like you guys wore the kids out! Josie is getting SO big! You can just tell she has the cutest personality!
darling pictures! Thanks for the update!
I thinkg she is ready for the BOW HUNT nexk year. LOL
she is adorable! i love yellowstone..and the zoo! :) how fun!
Oh I wanted to go to Yellowstone this Summer. Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Wow, busy busy!! Looks like you're having lots of fun!
Post a Comment