Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like autumn!

I decided to take a minute to blog this evening, thinking that it wouldn't be too bad, since it wasn't very long since the last post. Then I plugged in my camera and had 194 new pictures. WHAT??? I know, I was shocked. So once again, we are back to the picture-full posts. But that's what everyone loves, right?? Here is a glimpse into what we've been doing lately.
Josie still thinks she's little.. hmm..




First fruits of the garden!! Hurray! (p.s. I have TONS and TONS of little tomatoes, stop by if you want some!!)



Mischievous Monkey
Josie is into EVERYTHING. Here's a glimpse into a day with her at home..




Hanging out with Tucker. Just for fun, here's a picture of them almost 1 year ago on Halloween. My, how they've grown!!!
My pretty flowers in the back yard FINALLY bloomed. They were gorgeous, but didn't last very long. :(


Since her birthday, we've decided that Josie can have dessert. So here she is, enjoying some peach shortcake, with peaches from Mimi's garden. (Yes, she's licking the plate).

We finally got everyone together to celebrate the August birthdays with the family. My niece Kate and I were the only birthdays this month, so I made a cake for her, and Mimi made a cake for me. Here's Kate's cake--Josie thought it was really yummy!


Last but certainly not least, we went to Kelley and Nate's reception here in Utah. I got there and pulled my camera out in time to realize that the battery was DEAD. I'm lucky to have these pictures. Great friends from Kailua: Beth, Polly and Steff. It was great to see you ladies! Miss you!!

No comments: