Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I love....

Josie's favorite little word game is the "I love.." game. Here's how it goes.
Mom or Dad: I...
Josie: love... Mama! (She fills in the last part with whatever name she thinks of first: Dada, Tutu, Mimi, Papa, etc.) Here's what we got yesterday in the car.
Dad: I...
Josie: love... GOOFY!

We're also learning "Old MacDonald". Here is how it went yesterday.
Dad: Old MacDonald had a farm.
Josie: aya ayao!
Dad: And on that farm he had a...
Josie: JOSIE!

In case you're wondering, a Josie says, "yayaya".

7 comments:

Stephanie Williams said...

Oh gosh, the Old MacDonald part was so funny! Too cute!!

DeAnna said...

You are going to be so glad you are getting all this stuff written down and saved!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! I love it when they start talking :) She and Abbie will have fun in nursery together!!

The Child Family said...

That is so cute!!!! she is just adorable

Cari said...

oh my goodness..what a cutie!

beth said...

How cute! Kids are just so funny.

Tassia said...

LOL...too cute!