Since bragging about my craftiness, I've had a few people ask me about the website I found. Here are the links to a couple. The bows are actually REALLY easy to make. So check it out, share it, whatever.
http://www.theribbonretreat.com/custom/free_projects.aspx
http://bowdesigns.50webs.com/index.html
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago




5 comments:
fun! thanks for posting the sites! now no laughing at my attempts to make kayla's bows! :)
Alissa, this is a great website (theribbonretreat... I haven't even looked at the other one yet). I sure wish I would have had a resource like this 28 years ago!!! Thanks. :)
btw, Josie is absolutely darling :)
lol i was just about to ask your for the website when I noticed your next post. Thanks!
Thanks for the site. Can't wait to try my hand at it. Wish me (and my poor test subject Emma) luck :o)
I got the dress at The Children's Place...they had a few different ones but I got it about 6 weeks ago so I don't know now.
Post a Comment