
The Bumbo Chair. Josie loved it. It has a high back/sides so it helps her to sit up without someone holding her.

Playing with Uncle Greg in the bumbo chair.

Playing with the red ball.

Tackled by cousin Noah.

Holding hands with Noah. They did that all on their own! It was sooo cute. I'm sure they were really just trying to eat each other.

Josie, Greg (my brother) and Justin

Kimberly (my sister) and Josie

Rice Cereal Face! She had her first cereal as her Thanksgiving feast. She loves it!

Eating rice cereal for the first time. Here's a video of how much she loved it. You can hear me cracking up.

Noah (6 mo) and Josie (4 mo)
I really tried to make a conscious effort to take pictures of everything that was going and not just pictures of Joslyn, but I realized that the camera only came out when the babies were doing something cute. As a result, I only have 2 pictures without a baby in it...

Crazy Greg (playing with baby toys...)

And someone bowling. I think it's Nate, Kelley's boyfriend.
P.S. Just a quick brag, so everyone can be proud of me, I made all of the bows that Josie is wearing in these pictures. I found a website with instructions and decided to be crafty. :)
6 comments:
cute pictures. looks like a fun thanksgiving! and alissa, josie's bows are all so adorable!! good work!
It's crazy seeing Josie sitting up in that chair. I've heard those are great little seats for babies! She looks so grown up! And I think your bows are amazing. You're so crafty!
You're awesome! I love the bows. I'm not so crafty so I have to buy from those who are!
Wow! Bow-rrific! Ok. That was over the top. Sorry. I have loved getting to see the pictures of not only Josie, but Noah, Brandson, and Naylia...Naylia is the only one I have seen in person and she was just a baby. Thanks again!
Looks like fun!! I am impressed that she slept the whole time. That is awesome. I love the bows, you'll have to share the website :o)
She is adorable! Thanks for letting us play with her at Pie night :-)
Post a Comment