We had quite the eventful week this past week. On Tuesday night, we met up with my sister and her boyfriend and drove to California to spend the rest of the week with my siblings there. It was great fun to see them and spend time with them. I was excited for them all to see Josie for the first time and we got to see baby Noah for the first time. The drive down was great. We only had to stop twice for Josie, and she slept the rest of the time. While there, we did a lot of eating and card-playing. (Rook is a family fave). Also, my sister has a Wii, so we had some serious Mario Kart challenges going on. :) I haven't unburied my camera yet, so I will post pictures in a day or 2 when I get around to it. We were there until Sunday morning, and unfortunately, that drive wasn't as nice. We had to stop 4 times to feed the bebe, and there was lots of crying in between. I think if I was in her position, I would have cried too. She got so happy every time we took her out of the carseat, and would start bawling whenever we put her back in. Poor thing! She's back to her happy self now that carseat time is limited. The big reason (aside from seeing family, of course) that we went to Cali, was the great car exchange. My sister bought a new car, so we did a little car shuffling, and now I'm driving around a sweet little VW. We had bought the car together years ago, before I moved to Utah. When I came out here, she took over payments. So really, its like a reunion. I love this little car!!





1 comment:
How fun...you have such fun siblings...I missed all of you at Thanksgiving. I haven't even seen Kelly yet!
Post a Comment