January
- Welcomed in the new year with my family in Hawaii!

- Went on a dinner cruise along the coast of Oahu between Honolulu and Diamond Head. The Waikiki city lights were gorgeous at night!
- Saw a whale jump up out of the ocean not very far away from our boat.
- Got somewhat of a tan :)
- Came home to the snow and got stuck in my in-laws driveway!
- Justin started his REAL job. Hurray!
February
- Started looking pregnant, but still not enough that people would know right away. I was just at the point where I was either pregnant or REALLY letting myself go. Haha
March
- Got a new nephew! Welcome to Tucker!
- Started looking at houses - We decided it was time to be adults and not just college students anymore. Crazy!
April
- Bought a house!

- Moved in to our wonderful new house and spent a whole day cleaning up the trash that the previous owners left behind.
- Inherited a beta fish from the previous home owners.
- Gave the fish to a coworker because we didn't want to be responsible for his demise.
- Celebrated our 3 year anniversary!
- Got a big TV for our anniversary present. :)
May
- Sadly enough, I can't remember anything new and exciting that we did in May! It was just work and life as usual and getting settled in to our new house.
- I did find this picture of my nephew Luke dated in May, which means that we got a visit from the Texas-ites in May. (Unless the dating on my camera is way off....)
June
- Welcomed another new nephew! Hello to Noah!
- Quit my job!!!!!!
- My mom came to visit.
- Had two quite large baby showers. (Talk about loot!)
- Started looking like I had a basketball under my shirt. (No really, its true! My mom told me so.)
July
- Happy Fourth of July! We had a wonderful parade at Justin's parents' house that consisted of Mike decorating their car and driving around the loop throwing out candy. It was great!
- Campbell family reunion!
- Spent a MONTH with the doctor saying "the baby could come any day now.."
- My mom stayed with us for the whole month of July, so I got to

spend some real quality time with her. It was WONDERFUL!
- Ate LOTS of ice cream, went on a lot of walks, and generally tried to avoid being miserable.
- Passed my due date.
- Welcomed Joslyn to the world on July 31 at 4:45 am!!
- Entered the world of Motherhood. My life will never be the same.
August
- Spent 2 days in the hospital while Joslyn was in the NICU for fluid in her lungs.
- Experienced what lack of sleep REALLY feels like.

- Brought
Joslyn home--with a fun
bili-bed for her to live on because of the jaundice.
- Became immensely grateful for my wonderful mother who got up in the night with the baby and only woke me up when she needed to eat. I have the best mom in the world!!
- Celebrated my birthday! I still don't feel like I'm 25. Is it supposed to feel different?
- Attended an Olympics Party at Mike & Melinda's house with all Justin's family. It was a riot! Plus, since we don't have TV, that was all the Olympics we got to watch.. hehe
- Went to stay at the Campbell family cabin in Island Park for the last time (it got sold).

- Josie slept through the night for the first time while we were at the cabin.
September
- Justin gave Josie a blessing. We were able to do the blessing on the weekend that all of Justin's family could be here, even the Texas ones! It was so fun to see everyone and have everyone over to our house.
- Welcomed another new nephew to the family! Hello to
Brandson!
October
- Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful year! So exciting! I am glad it was a good year for you and your beautiful family. I hope to meet Justin and Joslyn one day, lol. Happy New Year!
happy new year! it was fun to read the recap of your family's year! lots of neat things that happened :)
Hey, I don't think you're a nerd. Shakespeare and Grant both rock!!!
Post a Comment