In the previous post I referred to a sleep swaddler. Everyone in my family uses them, so I didn't think that not everyone know what it is. This is totally a plug for this product and I should get paid for advertising. Basically, the swaddler is a wrap with velcro that keeps the baby wrapped up tight all night long. I've been using one with Josie ever since we got her off the bili-bed, and she started sleeping through the night at 1 month. Results are not guaranteed to be that great, but generally they help. So here are some pictures. The best place to buy one is at Babies R Us because they are the only store that I know of that sells more than one size. But, I think they have the small ones at Wal-Mart. I am a huge advocate!






3 comments:
I love these things. Tristan didnt like to be swaddled but Lorelai LOVED IT, and we could never keep the blanket around her, so we found this thing and she lived in it for like 3 months. She still likes to cuddle and be held close, which is another plus! I am glad you got Josie sleeping through the night. Want to come teach my kids? lol
I saw you guys use this on Josie & I thought that was such a great idea. I always see people at church trying to tightly wrap their babies & tuck in the edges but it just seems awkward....but this looks great!!
yeah these are great! love them. Emma gets out of her wrap job now. She's such a monkey!
Post a Comment