Monday, February 9, 2009

The Mobile Baby

So I know that I'm supposed to dread having a mobile baby, and in some ways, I do. But it is so stinkin' cute to see a teeny little thing like Josie crawling! She officially crawled yesterday--up on hands and knees crawling. She's been doing the army crawl/scoot for a week or so. We didn't video tape the first crawl because we were so enthralled just watching her, but here is a video of her second try. She got a little tired and started just scooting, but you get the idea. She's adorable!



Upside down binky.. yum!

She likes to sit in the laundry basket while watching signing time.

We got out some new jamies and I thought the snaps down the legs were a little far apart, but we tried them anyways. I found her like this in the morning... all the snaps are still done up.

Josie likes to skip naps these days and here's what we end up with. I guess she wasn't that hungry after all.

4 comments:

Cari said...

how cute! i love when they start crawling and become mobile! she's so adorable! :)

Jason and Abby said...

How awesome! Congratulations on the crawling!

Jandel said...

She looks like such a cutie. I especially like the picture of her asleep with the bottle. So much fun.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, Josie is adorable! I can't believe she is so mobile already, I'll have to bring Abbie over some lessons!!! I love the jammie episode, that is hilarious! I'm guessing she doesn't like her legs trapped?! Too CUTE!!