Here are some pictures from the last week and from Easter. I've been trying to reorder the pictures and make this post all chronological and stuff, but the blogger site just isn't working with me. So here are the pictures in random order.
Easter afternoon at Mimi and Papa's house.

Pretty girl in her pretty dress.

Playing on the trampoline with Aunt Kelley.

Easter basket! Hurray! (We shared one as a family, since Josie doesn't eat candy just yet...

Yay! New toys!

My sister-in-law was house sitting this weekend and we visited her on Friday night. They had two dogs, a cat, and a bird. Josie really liked the kitty.

I love this big toothy grin!

Help!

3 comments:
I LOVE her Easter dress, SO CUTE!!! She looks like she enjoyed the Easter basket toys, fun stuff!! :D
Ooooh! I love her baby sandals!
haha that last picture is so cute and sad at the same time. She is SO cute in her dress and sandals. It looks like you guys had a good weekend!
Post a Comment