I got the grocery shopping done, got all unpacked and got Josie down for a nap, so I thought I'd try getting some pictures up. I hooked up my camera to the computer to start uploading the pictures and found that I have 315 pictures just from this trip! There is no way that I will have time in one sitting to sort through the pictures and pick which ones to put on the blog. So I'm going to do it in chunks. Here are the highlights for the first few days we were there.
First time at the beach!
Here Josie is with Grandma Tutu and Cousin Brandson
Josie and Brandson were known as the twins during this trip (I think you can see why)
even though Josie is 2 months older.
Trying out the water
Josie LOVED the sand.
Feeding the beach toys to Brandson.
Brandson, Josie and Naylia playing in the sand.
Cute little bum!
Bath Party!




3 comments:
those beach pics are priceless! I really love the one with both "twins" sitting in the sand with their little hats on! That is so stinkin cute!
How fun. Josie is so cute. I totally wish I was there on the beach too. Looks sooooooo nice. What a good kid Josie is!!..and gorgeous! That's great that she can spend time & play with cousins. Great relationships.
I'm SO jealous! And I want your mom's sunday dinner!
Post a Comment