For the first time in a LONG time, Justin and I had a date last night. And by date, I mean NO BABY. We got a gift card to Hamilton's Steak & Seafood from Justin's work way back in January and have been trying to use it since then, but something always comes up (i.e. sick baby, appendicitis, sick mom). And finally last night we were able to go. Justin got a tenderloin steak and ribs, I got the teryaki chicken and we shared a plate of coconut shrimp. We also got some cheesecake and German chocolate cake to go. And the good news is that Josie did GREAT with our friends. Last time we tried to leave her somewhere she cried the whole time and spit up all over them. This time she didn't cry once. Hurray for a great evening! And double hurray for leftovers! Mmmmmmm... :)
2 comments:
I loved the pictures of Josie getting stuck, aren't babies great? Good job going on a date, I remember our first one without Zach and thinking I can actually hold Nate's hand and not have to worry...what a great feeling.
YEA for freedom!! Glad you guys got some time on your own!! Bring her to our house next time :D
Post a Comment